Taking a step back

    


I am sad to report that I am no longer with my former group and the reason is high gas prices.  I don’t own a car and I also have a hard time coming up with money for gas in addition to paying for investigations.  Now, I was not hundred percent certain this was the reason why my ride stopped coming to get me, but I have a strong suspicion it is the exact reason.  I would be called and asked to catch the bus to get to certain meetings or investigations and that was becoming a problem for me.  Also, the fact that the year is half over and I have only been to ONE cemetery is further proof that my theory is spot on.   One last thing that convinced me 100 percent was a recent meeting that came and went without so much as a call from my ride.  I also believe that they investigated a house without me that night as well. 


Please don’t get me wrong, I love to ghost hunt.  I may have a lot of fears, but the paranormal is not one of them.  I will stay in a dark room all by myself for hours if I have to and I do not mind going over evidence.  The few things I will not tolerate though is group leaders with huge egos or me being put on a shelf in a dusty basement like some old relic that is no longer needed.  I had found myself becoming increasingly less involved which drove me insane.   Now some of that was my fault which I did not discover until I attended a group class that was held some time back.  I realized that I misunderstood how to hook up a piece of equipment that I was taught when I first joined.  I racked my brain trying to remember if I was told that from the beginning and I don’t remember if I was.  The leader was nice enough to let it go each time, but I wish for evidence sake that I would have caught on sooner.  I don’t really like touching other people’s things anyway because I can get clumsy sometimes when I get nervous.  The last thing I want to do is break anything, but I tried my best not to.  However, that could have been avoided by just not having me touch the equipment, but I guess since I was not paying gas money that was the only way I could go. 


As a word of warning, if you are friends with someone, please for the sake of your friendship do NOT ghost hunt with them.  I have had several people now say they were my friends just to treat me like last night’s garbage just because I had problems with their management of the groups.  I cannot understand how anyone can be that way.  I am still the same as I was when they were teasing me for not talking, yet now I am a leper.  All I did was leave due to unsatisfactory conditions, yet I am the most vile of scum you can imagine.  Well, maybe not, but at least not worthy enough to have contact with or keep articles up that I had written for them.   The sad thing is that I had removed all the content on this blog and deactivated my facebook account sometime early this year without nary a notice from anyone of my “friends”.  Good thing I wasn’t suicidal and had left a message, I would not be here right now. The first time I had a problem with a group, I was angry.  I have learned, mainly by the actions of others, that is not the way to be.  Right now I am hurt more than anything.    


A few final things before I go.  This will most likely be my last entry on this blog.  If you are having problems that require a ghost hunting team, please check out S.I.G.N.  The leader, Jack Oliver, is a stand up guy and if you live near him, he is the man to contact. 


I hope one day I will get to ghost hunt again, but as for now I guess I am on hiatus.  It really is sad when groups can only find the occasional thrill seeker here and there then someone like me is thrown away, but that is life I suppose.  I don’t want to sound too dramatic, but it is times like this that make me question if I should drop Christianity and take up paganism.  Why?  The two leaders I had, both claim they are Christian.   Well, I have a hard time believing that Jesus would treat me like an outcast as I feel like I am now.  It is sad, but true.


Anyway, my final words are, please by all means LOVE your friends, try to follow the golden rule and may god bless you all. 


Until next time.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog